Tuesday, September 21, 2010

word to your mother

Today is day one of the ten day blogging activity.  Today's topic - Ten things you want to say to ten different people right now.

To KT - If you don't bring your sweet baby boy to see me soon, I might die.  I must see his sweet little face again.  The dimples, that smile - they kill me. 


To George O'Leary (Head Coach of my UCF Knights) - For the love, START GODFREY.

To Lilo - Please, please get it together. You're a beautiful, talented girl. You were so precious in The Parent Trap. You were hilarious in Mean Girls.  But on drugs - you're a disaster.  Clean up your act and live up to your potential.  Or at least clean up your act and LIVE.

What happened to this beautiful girl?

To Sara Bareilles - I love your new CD.  Can't wait to see you in concert on October 12! 

To Jordan & Chelsea - Congrats on becoming pet parents! I couldn't be happier to be an aunt to sweet little Cappy (aka The Honorable Captain James Earl Jones).

Big name, tiny kitty.

To Mom & Dad, you guys are the best!  I'm so excited for our whole family to be together in the Bahamas! Thanks for sending us all on this awesome vacation!!!!  Can't wait to have one of these in my hand.


To Blair Waldorf - can we switch wardrobes?  Please?


To my sweet husband - Thanks for doing the laundry and dishes tonight. It was so nice to come home to clean house.

To Deb at Smitten Kitchen - Your recipes are amazing, your photography is gorgeous. I've never been disappointed in a Smitten Kitchen recipe. Can't wait for fall to arrive so I can make your delicious Pumpkin Muffins and Apple Cake.

To the ladies in my fantasy football league  - I am so glad we decided to do this!  It's been so fun watching games and smack talking with  you girls. Love you guys.

13 comments:

Rebekah said...

That baby is precious. Love that smile! A vacation like that sounds awesome. Lilo used to be so cute and then gorgeous. It's sad now. Smitten Kitchen is awesome!

Sara said...

Yay! I'm so glad you're doing this too! I'm also in love with Smitten Kitchen. Must try those muffins! Yum. Anything with pumpkin!

By the way, that baby is so stinking adorable! I want!

April said...

I LOVE Smitten Kitchen ... that woman is genius :)

Megan said...

You had a great list! I posted about Miss. Lilo, too! That's awesome you and your girlfriends did FF..I don't even think my friends know what that is, ha!

Mel said...

Great list. I'm going to set up this 10-day to post while I'm on vacation.

Love Sara B! I'm going to see her on 11/3.

Carolyn @ life, love & puppy prints said...

COMPLETELY agree on the Lilo and the Blair Waldorf ones. :)

emily @ emily posts said...

I love that you and Sara are doing this! I may copy :)

How cute is that kitty!

I'm sick of Lilo/Paris press and their disastrous lives!

I would switch Blair wardrobes any day!!

KT said...

Sweet baby is here in the office today! One of the partners, Hunter, wanted him in his office so I haven't seen him for like an hour! haha! Promise we will be headed up that way soon. Or you can always swing by on your way to see the rents ;)

vickdn said...

Thanks for the fun idea! I played along too.. check out my answers!

http://steaknpotatoeskindagurl.blogspot.com/2010/09/day-one.html

Cindy said...

Just stumbled onto you blog... LOVE it!! Am a new follower. xo

Ryan and Ashlie said...

cuteness!!!!! loved reading this~ have fun in the Bahamas!!! =)

Anonymous said...

What you said to LiLo ... HAHAHAHAHHA xoxo LK

Heather said...

I love Blair's clothes too -- and also Lily's. (Serena's? Not so much...)

 
Blog Design by Sweet Simplicity