Thursday, September 9, 2010

product psa

I have to share with you a great purchase I made earlier this summer. The Crate & Barrel Table in a Bag:


This is the most fantastic little product!  I purchased the table because I thought it would be great for tailgating. After last weekend's game, I can tell you that it is!  It was the perfect height and size to place under our tent in the middle of the chairs. We set out appetizers and dips in the middle of the table and everyone was able to reach and set their drinks down (rather than try to use the flimsy cup holders built into our folding chairs). 

The best part - it was so convenient to carry and assemble.
The legs unscrew and the table rolls up and the whole thing fits in a bag!  (The picture above isn't great but check out Crate & Barrel's website for better pictures if you're interested.)

It was perfect for tailgating but I think this table would also be great for other activities - camping (if you're in to that sort of thing), the beach, backyard picnics, or even a fun table for kids.



I can't wait until the weather gets cooler - I think it would be so much fun to put out some blankets and floor pillows and have a picnic in the backyard.  (Oh boy, B is going to loooovvvvee this idea.)

This probably seems like a silly product to get excited about but if you tailgate regularly, I think you'll find it very handy!  

*This is not a compensated post. Crate & Barrel did not sponsor this post nor compensate me in any way.  As always, this is just one girl's opinion. 

13 comments:

vickdn said...

I love it! Looks great for picnicing too. I will have to look into buying this! Thanks for sharing :)

the girl in the red shoes said...

I love Crate and Barrel, they have such cute stuff. Thanks for the tip...we might just need this for tailgating too!

a girl and a pearl. said...

Love, love, love! I was waiting for it to go on sale! I'm glad I saw your post. I'm definitely buying it!!!!

Sara said...

What a great idea! We have a couple little fold-up tables for camping (we're into that sort of thing), but nothing nice large. This is great! Thanks!

The Sister said...

B is right, you need kids to do these activities with you. I'm pretty sure the idea of B eating anywhere but the couch isn't going to happen!
But it is a great tailgate table!

The Sister said...

B is right, you need kids to do these activities with you. I'm pretty sure the idea of B eating anywhere but the couch isn't going to happen!
But it is a great tailgate table!

Maggie said...

Ooh, I am so on board with this!

About Me, Sara Cate said...

This is fantastic! Great buy!

LG said...

Great post! We are big tailgaters!

Katie said...

We have a metal table just like this from a sporting goods store and I love how portable it is! We use it for tailgating too, although now I am bummed I missed out on a C & B version, so much cuter!

Heather said...

I LOVE Crate and Barrel and love this!! So cute and functional! Just found your blog, so cute!

Christine said...

That is a great product! I'm going to have to look into this now... thanks for sharing!

PinkLouLou said...

Well how freaking cute is that? What a great shower gift!

 
Blog Design by Sweet Simplicity