Day Five: Six things you wish you could change or you wish you’d never done.
- I wish I'd never put a ceramic baking dish in the oven with the layer of plastic wrap under the tin foil. And I really wish I'd never had to spend 20 minutes scrubbing melted plastic off the dish. Not what I call a fun Friday night activity.
- I wish I could change the casting of the movie The Help. I cannot fathom what led them to cast Emma Stone as Skeeter. I just don't see it.
- I wish I had never discovered the calorie content of Panera's asiago cheese bagel. Sometimes, ignorance is bliss.
- I wish I could change the ending of Gilmore Girls. The season finale was three years ago but I'm still bitter about how they ended things. Rory and Logan should have ended up together. I would have liked Lorelai to end up with Christopher but that's just me. I own all seven seasons of Gilmore Girls on DVD. I've seen every episode numerous times - except the finale. I watched it the night it aired and I've never watched it again. (I really need to get a life. I'm way too invested in a show that ended in 2007. For the love.)
- I wish I had never taken a pilates class. I was perfectly happy being unaware of my core. The class only lasted an hour but the pain lasted for five days. If you ask me, that's not exercise - it's torture.
- I wish I could change my husband's mind about Scrabble. I love it. He hates it so much he bought me a Scrabble computer game for Christmas so he didn't have to play with me anymore. Not sure if that was sweet or mean.