Monday, September 20, 2010

the last 2 days and the next 10

Without fail, every Monday morning, I find myself wondering where the weekend went and how I managed to get so little done.  This Monday morning was no exception. 

I forget how easy it is to get sucked into countless hours of football watching during the Fall.  In the few hours not spent watching football, I did manage to catch up on last week's unread blogs and unwatched TV (4 episodes of Jeopardy, some Daily Show & Colbert Report, Parenthood and a Dateline), bake Chocolate Bacon Cupcakes (more on that to come), skype with my brother in Boston (yay!) and almost finished reading One Day by David Nicholls (which I'm loving). 

Things that did not get completed?  Car shopping for B, ordering new shutters for the bedroom windows, and any type of cleaning whatsoever.  Oh well! You can't do it all. 

Changing gears...

My blog bestie Sara is doing a 10 Day blog series.  She asked for people to play along.  Seeing as how the blogging has been a bit sparse around here lately, I thought I'd join in the fun.  Hopefully after 10 days of blogging I'll be encouraged to keep a more regular blog schedule.  Or maybe not... 

Anyway, here's the schedule. Over the next 10 days, I'll be blogging about the following topics:
Day One: Ten things you want to say to ten different people right now.

Day Two: Nine things about yourself that most people don't know.

Day Three: Eight things you couldn't live without.

Day Four: Seven things that cross your mind a lot.

Day Five: Six things you wish you could change or you wish you’d never done.

Day Six: Five people who mean a lot to you.

Day Seven: Four turn offs.

Day Eight: Three turn ons.

Day Nine: Two words that describe your life right now.

Day Ten: One confession.


Feel free to join in!

10 comments:

Rebekah said...

I didn't get near as much done as I wanted to, so my week is adding up! I want to hear more about those cupcakes. They sound interesting. I won't have the sounds of football in my house for another 3 weeks, and I'm enjoying it while I can! Happy Monday!

Atlanta, Food and Love said...

I love Football and I thought Parenthood was awesome last week. I felt so bad for Max when he found out Jabor (sp?) wasn't coming. Please, please post the bacon choclate cupcake recipe, my stomach is growling in anticipation!!!!!

Valerie said...

I feel that way most monday mornings too! But it sounds like you had a great weekend. I love your 10 day series! Can't wait to see more.

xo
Valerie

vickdn said...

I love Parenthood! It is such a great show. And I love football! So easy to get lost in both. Who needs a clean house anyways?! Would love that bacon cupcake recipe!

Melissa said...

I love the 10 day blog series idea :) As for the Chocolate Bacon Cupcakes....do share!

California Wife said...

Weekends go way too fast! I maybe got 1/4 of the items on my to-do list done.

Megan said...

I think I'm going to do this 10 day thing with ya'll! I have been in a blogging rut!

Natalie said...

Pshhh... cleaning is overrated anyways! :)

The 10-day thing sounds fun. I'm in somewhat of a rut as well so count me in!

Anonymous said...

Servicing your air conditioner regularly will keep your vitality expenses down. The greater your air conditioning unit is running, the less resources it will use, thus, saving you moeny on energy bills. It is also wise to maintain your unit on a regular basis as opposed to pay major repair prices when it finally breaks down. A service call is very much cheaper than a replace the unit call. [url=http://www.acrepairexpert.com] AC service Phoenix[/url]

Anonymous said...

t's such a great site. fabulous, extraordinarily intriguing!!!

-------

[url=http://oponymozgowe.pl]Opony[/url]
[url=http://pozycjonowanie.lagata.pl]Pozycjonowanie[/url]

[url=http://www.elit.com.pl/agd-i-rtv,k,1.html]opony[/url]

 
Blog Design by Sweet Simplicity