favorite things and the new short 'do

Did anyone else notice that ABC Family Channel had The Sound of Music on this weekend?  Most definitely in my Top 5 favorite movies of all time. 

Because I've got a case of the Mondays (on Tuesday) I thought I'd tell you about a few of my favorite things right now. Because when I remember my favorite things...then I don't feel so bad! {sorry, it couldn't be helped.}

A few of my favorite things right now:

Sara Bareilles' new CD Kaleidoscope Heart


Diet Grape Soda


The Girl With The Dragon Tattoo is getting good


Sons of Anarchy is back tonight!


My fantasy football league

Vinho Verde

Kate of Elefantitas Alegres was tweeting about VV. So I picked up a bottle. And now I kiss the ground she walks on.  Nobilis is my favorite so far. But I've got three more bottles in my wine rack to try.  

and ...

college football. 


Here's a picture of my new short hair.   I don't love it. But it's just hair and will grow back. 

15 comments:

Jen Watts said...

I love anything grape...and please drink some wine for me!

as for the hair it looks great to me!

Cake for Breakfast said...

I was just thinking how I needed some new music! I'm so tired of everything I have. I'll be looking into that cd for sure! Thanks.

California Wife said...

Love, love, love Sarah Bareilles!!! I need to read The Girl Who Played with Fire but the first one took me so long to get through I just bring myself to it yet.

The Sister said...

The new S.B album is pretty much playing on repeat on my iPod.

Lucky in Love said...

We watched that movie too!! Love it :)

Mel said...

Your hair looks cute! I'm about 175 pages into The Girl Who Played with Fire. And, I love Sara too. Going to see her in November!

Ryan Kay said...

I love your hair :)

Sara said...

The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo rocks. Loved the second book even more. I just bought the third and can't wait to read it!

Shut up. Your hair looks SO cute!

Melissa said...

LOVING SB's new CD, although I have to force myself to listen to other tracks besides "Uncharted" because that's my favorite and I can't stop playing it on repeat!

Your new haircut looks great!!!

Melissa said...

LOVING SB's new CD, although I have to force myself to listen to other tracks besides "Uncharted" because that's my favorite and I can't stop playing it on repeat!

Your new haircut looks great!!!

RN Mama said...

Your hair looks wonderful! I liked your long hair, but the new short do fits you too:)

Annie said...

i think your new haircut looks great hun!! i really need to get on the bandwagon and read those books! i just finished "the help" and i need something to read, asap! ;)

p.s. new follower :)

Carolyn @ life, love & puppy prints said...

I just found your blog... :)

I just finished Girl with a Dragon Tattoo!! Loved it!!

Your haircut looks great!

Jill said...

i'm very excited for us to discuss fantasy football via twitter. or maybe just discuss the fact that we both do it. i don't really know any other girls who are in leagues!

lifeofadoctorswife said...

It sucks to not be feeling your haircut... But I think it's super cute!! Hopefully it will grow out to a more likable (to you) length quickly!