Friday, September 24, 2010

day four

Today is Day Four in the 10 Day Blogging Series.  Today's topic: Seven things that cross your mind a lot.

  1. Why did I cut my hair? Hate stupid short hair.  Jealous of pretty long hair.
  2. I should really go to the gym.  Followed immediately by the thought...Nah, tomorrow.
  3. Is it Friday yet?
  4. Food.  I probably think about food 37 times a day.  I'm thinking about what to have for lunch before I finish breakfast. I'm never not thinking about food. Teenage boys probably don't think about sex as often as I think about food.  (Hence the reason #2 crosses my mind so often.)
  5. Babies. 
  6. Frozen yogurt. There's a new yogurt place by my house & office. It's so delicious. I wish I could go everyday.  They have six flavors which rotate daily and a whole bar of toppings to choose from. My favorites are vanilla and strawberry with Fruity Pebbles. I swear I dream about that yogurt.
  7. I need a nap.

8 comments:

Rebekah said...

I always think about my next meal before I'm even done with whatever I'm eating. My family thinks it's crazy, but I just like to know what I'm going to be eating! I love yogurt places. I haven't found one close to me yet. I miss it!

Jen Watts said...

The first thought when I get up in the morning is what am I going to eat today...my hubby thinks that's odd...I'm beginning to think I am completely normal.

Miss Madison's Mommy said...

I'm obsessed with the new yogurt place by us!! Yummmmmm

The Sister said...

It's 8:30 in the morning and now I want to go to Mochi and get frozen yogurt. I haven't had breakfast yet, but I've already thought what I'd like to have delivered to me at the bar for lunch. It's sad.

Poor and Fabulous said...

I live close to the Chilly Spoons yogurt place that just opened (very similar to Mochi) and I seriously have considered it (on several occasions) as a dinner option when trying to figure out what to eat! YUM!

Nat said...

Wow those are the 7 things that cross my mind all the time, except instead of frozen yogurt I think about Ben & Jerrys cinnamon bun ice cream!

Atlanta, Food and Love said...

food, food, food...I am totally with you on that one. I think about food all the time...

Sara said...

Babies. Yep, you said it. I didn't go there, because I didn't know if I could stop once I started. Thanks for saying it!

 
Blog Design by Sweet Simplicity