Wednesday, September 1, 2010

8 Questions....x2

Because I'm completely zapped tonight, this is going to be a cop out post. 

I've been tagged by two fabulous (and, coincidentally, pregnant) bloggers in the 8 Questions post.  Who am I to ignore the request of an expectant mother?  Preggo says jump, I ask "How high?"  So, I'm going to play along.  Here's the deal with the 8 Questions Game:  I answer the 8 questions below (16 for me since I was tagged twice) and then make up my own 8 questions and tag 8 other people to answer. 

8 Questions from the beautiful momma to be Southern Blonde:

1. I have a few words that I simply cannot stand. The sound of them, the way they fill my mouth. Just the thought makes me cringe. What are your least favorite words?

I do not like the word fruition. I can't explain why, but I'm not a fan.

2. A self-declared major bookworm, I can't get enough of good fiction. What's your all-time most favorite read?

To Kill A Mockingbird by Harper Lee

3. What's your favorite meal of the day? Breakfast, lunch or dinner?

Dinner. It's my favorite to make, to eat and to eat out.

4. Do you put your socks on before or after you slip your pants on?

I almost never wear socks, so I have to think about that. I wear socks to the gym. I think I put my gym pants on, then socks.

5. If you could cast yourself on any of TV's recent reality shows, which would it be? (Jerseylicious, Jersey Shore, Real Housewives, Chopped, The Next Food Network Star) Think broad spectrum here, ladies!

The Amazing Race. I'd love to travel the world on someone else's dime!

6. What's your favorite attribute?

Not sure if this is supposed to be an attribute personal to me, or an attribute I find desirable in others. Let's go with others - integrity.

7. We all have a favorite Disney movie. What's yours?

Hard one! Mary Poppins probably. Or Beauty and the Beast. Or Little Mermaid. 

8. And last but not least, you win a goldfish at the local country fair. What do you name him or her?

I'm only interested in fish I can eat. I'd probably hand the fish off to a kid.

Mrs. Rupiper, who's expecting a baby girl to be named Ava, asked these questions:

1.  What was the last movie you watched?

At home - Bounty Hunter. It was terrible. In the theater - The Switch. It was terrible, too. Jennifer Aniston needs to reexamine how she selects roles.

2. What do you wish you spent less money on?

Our utility bill. Our little old house is NOT energy inefficient. The windows are original from 1925 and they let out all the precious A/C.  I wish it didn't cost a fortune just to keep the house at 78 all summer.


3. Where do you see yourself in 5 years?

Hopefully in a bigger, more energy efficient house!  :)

4. What's your favorite non-alcoholic beverage?

Fountain Diet Coke with lemon

5. Where was the last vacation you took?

Our 1st Anniversary trip to the Atlantis in March.

That hand on hip pose is obnoxious, yes? I must stop that.

6. You're sick at home. Ramen Noodles or Campbell's Soup?

Ramen noodles! I love them! There's actually some in my cabinet right now.

7. What's your favorite ice cream flavor?

Mocha Almond Fudge

8. What's your favorite nail polish color to wear?

Lincoln Park After Dark by OPI. I can't wait for fall so that I can wear it again!

My 8 Questions:


1.  BLT or PB&J?
2.  If you had to choose, would you give up your home Internet access or cable TV?
3.  Do believe in astrology?
4.  What is the last CD or iTunes single you purchased?
5.  If you could trade bodies with one celebrity, who would you choose?
6.  How many pairs of shoes are in your closet?
7.  Do you make your bed every day?
8.  What college football team are you rooting for this season?

I'm tagging:

Melissa @ Duoly Noted
Laura @ iGriza

12 comments:

Jen Watts said...

oooh I love your answers and questions!!
Your house is beautiful!
I can't wait to wear dark nail polish too!

So, given the fact I'm going to have a baby on my hip this fall I'll be sending you my address and you can just overnight me some pumpkin rolls..ok, thanks! :)

Anonymous said...

Least favorite word. MOIST
Love the word beverage, and I think the word underpants is hilarious!! KNC

The Sister said...

Moist is gross...ewwww!

I'm going to get on The Amazing Race if it kills me. (Did you see on ew.com that they just announced the cast for this season?)

emily said...

Your house is SO cute!!! I want it!

California Wife said...

I'm on love with your house, absolutely adorable! Thanks for the tag! Can't wait to play along!

Sweet Simplicity said...

I love that picture of you all in front of your house. Your house is adorable!

Hodge Podge said...

1) your house is so cute. i love the color.
2) i gave myself an at home mani-pedi last night and felt slighted because i won't allow myself to use my dark purple polish yet either. :(

Natalie said...

A friend asked me to go see The Switch last night... good to know that I made a good choice in declining the invite. J. Aniston is one of my favorites, but you're right- atrocious movie choices.

Can't wait for Lincoln Park After Dark season!

Mel said...

Great answers to your questions. Thanks for the tag. I hope to get to it tomorrow. Not a good blogging week for me! :(

Emily said...

umm I love your house and your front porch! How cute is the picture too:) Hope you have that pic framed

Kayla said...

I'm glad I stumbled into your blog. Especially on a post where I get to learn so much about you. Count me in as your newest follower!

Ramblings of a Small Town Girl

Melissa said...

Thanks for the tag! I can't wait to take part!

 
Blog Design by Sweet Simplicity