Because I'm completely zapped tonight, this is going to be a cop out post.
I've been tagged by two fabulous (and, coincidentally, pregnant) bloggers in the 8 Questions post. Who am I to ignore the request of an expectant mother? Preggo says jump, I ask "How high?" So, I'm going to play along. Here's the deal with the 8 Questions Game: I answer the 8 questions below (16 for me since I was tagged twice) and then make up my own 8 questions and tag 8 other people to answer.
8 Questions from the beautiful momma to be Southern Blonde:
1. I have a few words that I simply cannot stand. The sound of them, the way they fill my mouth. Just the thought makes me cringe. What are your least favorite words?
I do not like the word fruition. I can't explain why, but I'm not a fan.
2. A self-declared major bookworm, I can't get enough of good fiction. What's your all-time most favorite read?
To Kill A Mockingbird by Harper Lee
3. What's your favorite meal of the day? Breakfast, lunch or dinner?
Dinner. It's my favorite to make, to eat and to eat out.
4. Do you put your socks on before or after you slip your pants on?
I almost never wear socks, so I have to think about that. I wear socks to the gym. I think I put my gym pants on, then socks.
5. If you could cast yourself on any of TV's recent reality shows, which would it be? (Jerseylicious, Jersey Shore, Real Housewives, Chopped, The Next Food Network Star) Think broad spectrum here, ladies!
The Amazing Race. I'd love to travel the world on someone else's dime!
6. What's your favorite attribute?
Not sure if this is supposed to be an attribute personal to me, or an attribute I find desirable in others. Let's go with others - integrity.
7. We all have a favorite Disney movie. What's yours?
Hard one! Mary Poppins probably. Or Beauty and the Beast. Or Little Mermaid.
8. And last but not least, you win a goldfish at the local country fair. What do you name him or her?
I'm only interested in fish I can eat. I'd probably hand the fish off to a kid.
Mrs. Rupiper, who's expecting a baby girl to be named Ava, asked these questions:
1. What was the last movie you watched?
At home - Bounty Hunter. It was terrible. In the theater - The Switch. It was terrible, too. Jennifer Aniston needs to reexamine how she selects roles.
2. What do you wish you spent less money on?
Our utility bill. Our little old house is NOT energy inefficient. The windows are original from 1925 and they let out all the precious A/C. I wish it didn't cost a fortune just to keep the house at 78 all summer.
3. Where do you see yourself in 5 years?
Hopefully in a bigger, more energy efficient house! :)
4. What's your favorite non-alcoholic beverage?
Fountain Diet Coke with lemon
5. Where was the last vacation you took?
Our 1st Anniversary trip to the Atlantis in March.
That hand on hip pose is obnoxious, yes? I must stop that.
6. You're sick at home. Ramen Noodles or Campbell's Soup?
Ramen noodles! I love them! There's actually some in my cabinet right now.
7. What's your favorite ice cream flavor?
Mocha Almond Fudge
8. What's your favorite nail polish color to wear?
Lincoln Park After Dark by OPI. I can't wait for fall so that I can wear it again!
My 8 Questions:
1. BLT or PB&J?
2. If you had to choose, would you give up your home Internet access or cable TV?
3. Do believe in astrology?
4. What is the last CD or iTunes single you purchased?
5. If you could trade bodies with one celebrity, who would you choose?
6. How many pairs of shoes are in your closet?
7. Do you make your bed every day?
8. What college football team are you rooting for this season?
Sara @ Running from the Law
Melissa @ Duoly Noted
Laura @ iGriza
CA Wife @ Life as a California Wife
Julia @ Sleepless in
Melissa @ Chicago Girl Gone Mild
Katie @ Modern Day Family
Susannah @ The Edwards Edition